Applied GeoLogics Inc., established in 1997, has grown to be a leader in municipal asset, work and customer relations management system development and deployment across North America. We offer a wide range of solutions to meet our clients’ needs from basic off-the-shelf product sales to new and innovative custom designed products and services.
- Are you a creative self-starter?
- Can you operate effectively in a fast paced and rapidly changing environment?
- Are you a strategic thinker who will contribute to our organization’s direction and business goals?
- Do you enjoy “rolling-up your sleeves” to get the job done?
- Are you willing to reach higher without fearing failure? Are you motivated to succeed?
- Are you comfortable with minimal structure?
Our work environment is fast-paced and challenging, with a friendly and talented staff of goal oriented individuals. We are a team focused organization with an adaptive project based dynamic.
Implementation Specialist – Guelph, ON
As an Implementation Specialist, you will have personality to share and technical expertise to spare. We’re implementing the most innovative operations management technology in the world, and we need someone to ensure data transformation, implementation and system integration for our clients is smooth and seamless. Interested?
THE WORK YOU WILL DO
- You’ll work full-time for great pay in a collaborative environment.
- You’ll take ownership of design, development and testing of all data transformation, extraction and migration activities.
- You’ll build integrations with third-party systems and manage the design, documentation, testing and deployment stages.
- You’ll serve as the technical back end of the software implementation, supplementing the management and consultative aspects of a project with configuration, troubleshooting and training-related tasks.
- You’ll provide support that leaves our users raving about the great experiences they have working with our team.
- You’ll work out of Downtown Guelph office, and travel across the country occasionally to work directly with our customers.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- You know the ins-and-outs of Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office, SQL Server databases, and GIS applications.
- You’re a detail-oriented problem solver with the ability to effect change in meaningful, innovative ways.
- You’re an effective communicator with the ability to explain complex issues clearly and simply.
- You have a 4-yr. degree in an applicable field Or a 2-yr. degree with at least two years of relevant experience with computer software support, training and/or installation.
- You have a strong sense of urgency when it comes to evaluating and resolving customer issues.
- You’re a good listener and loyal advocate of customer success.
- You’re organized, you manage your time well, and you stand behind your work.
We tried to narrow this down to just 5 reasons to work here, but it was impossible.
- Opportunities to apply your skills and experiences with an established industry leader
- Collaborative work environment
- Co-workers with a passion for what they do
- Casual and flexible work environment
- Competitive pay and benefits
- 15 days of PTO in just your first year
- One week sabbatical every five years
- Social events, coffee and snacks, and more…
Ability and willingness to travel up to 20 %.
Please send your cover letter and resume to: email@example.com